Wednesday 24 September 2014

Problems With Final Cut Express

I have tried to work on Final Cut Express to make my practice/experiment, however we have had a huge amount of issues with the software.

The only computer in our class that has the license uploaded has no Chrome, meaning when I get stuck working on it, I cannot use the internet for helping, resulting in me constantly switching between computers. Also, Final Cut Express requires the files to be in a MP4 or MOV file type, but even when I converted my files using Handbrake into this format, they still didn't upload. I have now spent three lessons trying to get past this issue, but it still isn't working. My tutor has recently found the handbook for the software, so I will read through the booklet to help, in hope that by next lesson I will be able to work on the software.

2 comments:

  1. Please keep this post as an ongoing reflective production log
    add comments weekly and add photos of the screens as you problem solve/meet challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember to add dates and change the publishing date so that it keeps high upon the blog

    ReplyDelete