Saturday 28 March 2015

Adding Black Syndi-Conga To The Video

On the digipak and website there is the slogan, join the black syndi-conga, but it wasn't on the music video. I wanted it to become a thing associated with the band, a memorable saying for the band. However I realised it wasn't on the music video, and it didn't work continuity wise. It made no sense for it to be on both the digipak and website but not the music video.

It was important to me that I keep the fonts consistant, so I needed to learn how to import a font into Final Cut Pro. Following a YouTube video I found online I learnt how to import the fonts.



Not only did I keep the font the same, I also wanted the colour of the font to be the same, so made it the same dark red. I wanted the focus to be on the slogan, so I then inserted the website below, but smaller, so you can read it but its not the focus. I just added it at the end of the video after the production company, as an extra advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment