Saturday 9 August 2014

Summer Work

Over the summer holidays, I need to ensure I get ahead in my work, to be on track when I return to year 13.

To assist in staying ahead, I have created a mind map showing 10 things I must or at least plan to get done this summer holidays. Attached below is a picture of my mind map.
As you can see I  have split the ten tasks into two sections, practical and research. Its likely that I will get all research tasks done, but some tasks will be harder, for example seeing the band playing will be hard to ensure I do this summer as they might not play this summer but I will try.

07/09/14:
Looking back at this post, I can see I didn't get some as much as I wanted to. I intended to get more done, however there were boundaries such as my part time job, other coursework, University open days etc. But also some I just couldn't achieve, such as seeing the band play; but they didn't do a gig during the holidays, so I couldn't complete that task. I did get a lot more of my Research based tasks as there were less barriers in place for those tasks.

1 comment:

  1. go back and reflect - self evaluate

    did you complete it all? how usewful was this?

    ReplyDelete