Sunday 30 November 2014

Filming

Something I will need to consider is the time at which I film the video. I needs to be dark, but as I learnt last year the time I choose to film has to be planned very rigorously, last year we had an issue with the quality of the filming ruined due to how dark the it was when we filmed. This year it should be a little bit better as I will be filming with a camera or better quality but I still need to be careful as to how and when to film.

Todays date is the 30th of December and I intend to film within the next two weeks. Today I checked the sunset times in Norwich;

As you can see the sunsets at 3:44pm, school finishes at 3:25 so if I were to film after school I would be cutting the filming very, very fine as I would have to get all the actors dressed up and with all there make up, set all the cameras up etc. Which probably wouldn't happen, as I will also have to film it before the sunsets as it will be dark and have the same problem as last years filming. However, on Friday December 19th, it is the end of term at school and we have a half day so finish the day at 1:15. This would then give me time to get the actors to the location, do their make up then sort the cameras and lighting out. This means that I could make sure all the actors know what they are doing for the filming outside atleast, then start filming, hopefully before 3:44, so around 3 ideal.

December 21st is the shortest day of the year so the sun will set later and later from that date onwards meaning I can film later as it will get dark later and later.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment