Sunday 30 November 2014

Zombie Make up



A major thing I need to think about is my make up for the zombies in the video and what look I want them to have; conventional, unconventional, comic like etc.

After looking into a few different styles of make up for a zombie, I think I want to keep it away from the conventional zombie, with the green face and things like that and still for a more contempary style of make up like that of the character from warm bodies shown above on the left. A white pale face with dark eyes. In terms of costume for the character, I considered all the actors wearing the same thing, like all black or something similar. Like the actors in the video for Black Chandelier and also considered the actors in their own clothes, just a bit scuffed up and dirty, which I feel would work better. If there was a zombie apocalypse, it would make sense that the zombies are just in there own clothes from where they were bitten. So for continuity wise so work with the narrative of the video, their own clothes would make more sense.


1 comment:

  1. you need to add more - add examples of your own make-up/costume/props/locations/lighting etc into posts as relevant - there is not enough of YOUR creativity in context yet

    ReplyDelete