Thursday 26 February 2015

Album Cover Requirements

http://www.entertainerlaw.com/pdf/albumnotes_101.pdf



When considering the product of my digipak I thought back to GCSE graphics where I produced my own cd case. Looking back at it, it looked very basic in terms of what was included on the front and back of the cd. This was due to how little there was. It just didn't include all the things you see on a normal cd case. So this was something I knew I needed to look into to create an effective and aesthetically pleasing, realistic digipak.  I did some research online into the conventional things included on a CD case. I came across a PDF document with a long list of all the things you must/should include and how to write and place them. This PDF proved to be very helpful. So I converted the document into a Powepoint for ease of use and followed that when creating the information on my digipak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment