Thursday 5 February 2015

Website conventions



I found a Prezi made by another media studies student, about the conventions of a website. Its the conventions shown in this presentation that I must conform to in my final website. Some of which I have already met with my website.

I have recently developed the website further towards the final site. I have inserted all the key points on the website in place, with some basic detail and finish.

I have filled all the links in the 'connect with us' section with their pages, added their music from soundcloud on the right.
I have recently asked the band for information on new tours and news, but they only have one tour coming up which I added to the Dates section, I made up some news to add to the Lastest News section for now. I wanted to create some form of enigma for the audience to keep checking on the band, so added the mystery event on the 10th April.


No comments:

Post a Comment