Thursday 26 February 2015

Website Development

When I inserted the picture into the website, although I thought I had saved it as a transparent picture with no background, it still saved in a white box, so I needed to fix it. So I did some research online to try and find out how to save it transparent. 

http://www.webdesign.org/photoshop/photoshop-basics/saving-a-file-with-transparent-background.6877.html

Following the simple instructions that I found online, I saved the image and uploaded it to my website.  However this time it was in a blue boxed background.
Upon investigating the issue I came across the 'Change Style' box for the photograph, it was selected on no frame but I also tried the 'Default' box and this removed the blue box and created the transparent background. 


No comments:

Post a Comment