Thursday 4 December 2014

Availability

To find the perfect date for the filming of my production I have a lot of peoples availability; mine, the bands, the actors, the location and the access to cameras. 

Between now and Christmas I have my scheduled for work so know when I can and can't work around. The main difficulty is that I can't just film it after work as it will be too dark, however if I am able to film in the scout hut they have a outdoor light that I could use to lighten the area up, however I would feel better about filming if it wasn't night time. So ideally it needs to be at the weekend or the holidays. We are quickly approaching the holidays which is good as it means I can film it at better times of the day. 

Friday 19th; we all finish school at 1:15, however the scout hut is used on Fridays so can't use it then.
Saturday 20th; I am actually working a 8:30-5:30 shift at work, but might be able to switch that shift with someone at work.
Sunday 21st; The location is free, I am free however one band member is always working on Sundays.
Monday 22nd; I am not working, however this is the shift I might be switching, so I have Saturday off and work Monday instead, but either way, the location isn't available on this day as its always being used on Mondays.
Tuesday 23rd; I am not working this day and the location should be available as it isn't used on Tuesday however I will need to check with the owner of the location in case for some reason it is being used, but also check the band are available. 

Once I decide upon a date to film that I, the band and the location are available, I will create a Facebook page and invite lots of people to be actors for the Zombies and let them know the location and time, to hope they turn up. The location could present some difficulty as it is a bit out of the way for most people to get too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment