Saturday 20 December 2014

The Shoot On Saturday 20th


On Saturday 20th was my final shoot for the music video and this is what I took with me. I was staying at a friends so took my laptop to do work on the footage when I got to his. I also took the final cut pro handbook we were given to help me with the editing, I also took four packs of face wipes, a white face paint pot, all my SD cards just in case, my camera dies, face sponges and also the two cameras I borrowed from school and then I also borrowed one from my friend. All the cameras other than my Canon were taken to my friends before the shoot to prevent me having to take so much stuff on the day of the shoot (hence why not in the picture). I also took two full length tripods and my gorilla-pod. Although I had access to four tripods I knew I wanted to use my own Canon as the main camera, and the other cameras as back up. So the majority of the time I was only using 3 cameras so didn't need three tripods, and held the Canon by hand. 

It turned out that my make-up artist had lots of face wipes and face paint so we hardly used any of my make up and wipes. 

I am aware that the quality of the cameras will be different, but I do think this will add a nice effect to the video. I don't want it to be 'perfect' like some music videos, but instead have a more grunge feel to it all. The change in quality of the cameras will assist to add this grunge feel to the video. 






add reflection - why this list / was it enough / did you use it all. also have you got on location shots?



1 comment:

  1. add reflection - why this list / was it enough / did you use it all / why 4 cameras / but not 4 tripods /

    also add some close images so we can see the items in clearer focus - this shot does not have all the cameras in

    also have you got on location shots?

    ReplyDelete