Thursday 4 December 2014

Issues with Location

The B2 replied informing me that I could ask what I needed on the facebook chat so asked when I intended to film my production. So as you can see I informed them of the time I would be needing it and the day I'd be needing it. 

However, you can see the date I needed was an issue as there was a band. They said that the Sunday was free so I asked the band if this was ok, as ultimately they're the most important people. I need a date where they're all free to be in the video.

Four out of five of the band members could make the Sunday, but one person was working until 4:30. I could still film after this, but by then it would be very, very dark and he probably wouldn't be able to make to the location until at least 5pm.

When talking to a friend about the issues of location, they remembered that their mum used to be part of the scouts and in Frettenham there is a scouts hut. My friends mum is no longer part of the scouts team, however good friends with the women who runs it. She messaged that lady who owns it last night to see if I can use it. The location isn't available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I also wouldn't be able to film it on the Sunday as one member of the band is always working on Sundays. So I suggested Saturday 20th December.

I suggested this to the band, and they all said that would be fine. I just need to first find out if I am able to use the location, but also I am working on that Saturday but might be able to get my shift changed. If not then I will try to use it on Tuesday 23rd. 

The Frettenham Scout Hut is in a section of forest land that is owned by a private owner. If I were to use this land, my friends mum will have to not only check with the women who runs the scouts but also let the owner of the land know that were will be a lot of people using that part of the land for a few hours. 

The location is perfect though, better than the B2. It's in the middle of a village so very quiet, the hut is in the middle of the woods, so its perfect for the zombies to be running in the bushes and trees to set the scene of tension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment