Tuesday 9 December 2014

Final Location





After deciding that the B2 wouldn't be the best location due to the actors availability, my availability and the B2's availability. So after my friend speaking to his mum about possibly using the scout house in Frettenham, she let me know that it was okay for me to use it. I just needed to tell her roughly when we would be needing the location and she informed the owner  of the farm when I would be using it. I told her between 2-4/5pm as that would take me roughly into dawn to make it darker.

My shift at work on Saturday 20th has now been switched so I'm working on the Monday instead. On the 19th we have a half day so I can stay at my friends as he lives near the scout hut to get things ready.

My next step is to create a Facebook page inviting all the people that said they would be actors for the Zombies and invite other people as well to hopefully get more people. Because it is in Frettenham it could be difficult for some people to get there so I will need more people just incase.





Above is the description I put on the facebook event, inviting people to come to the shoot.








The final location for the shoot was the Scout Hut in Frettenham, this location was almost perfect but did present some difficulties as there were things we could not move or change, such as the drawings on the walls and the posters made by the children and the bench along the back of the hut. So when filming I must to be careful not to include these things in the footage too much. It shouldn't be too hard to keep the bench out of the shot, however it will be more difficult to keep them out of the shot. 

1 comment:

  1. add the facebook evidence
    add images of the original planned location and new location - this adds context to your plans for me and he examiner to try to visualise your intentions

    ReplyDelete